Help for searching
You have the ability to search for truncated words. There are three special characters for achieving this:
- *: any number of characters
- ?: 0 or 1 character
- !: exactly one character
You can use these truncation characters in any part of a word, in the beginning, the end or inside.
- a AND b: records that match every word
- a OR b: records that match at least one word
- a NOT b: records that match a, but not b
For more delicate search we can use the porximity operators:
- a nW b: records that contain a and b in this order and there is at most n words between them.
- a nN b: records that contain a and b in any order and there is at most n words between them.